Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The doctor's office

It was a beautiful day today which this winter was rather unusual. Juliana has had a sore throat for about a month now so I figured I'd take her to the doctor to see if they could do anything to help of course there is nothing they can do I just have to wait it out. Juliana was so excited to be getting out of the house she was saying hi to everyone. She has been to the doctors a lot this winter so she knew the routine. She put the thing on her fingure that took her blood pressure and it didn't even bother her when the nurse took her temputer. After we were in our room she was walking around looking at everything and talking non stop. The moment that the doctor walked into the room she started screaming. I don't know what she thought he was going to do to her, but she wanted nothing to do with him. No one he didn't think there was anything wrong, he could barely even look in her ears or listen to her heart rate. As soon as we were done and she got her sucker she was a happy little girl again, but she does not like doctors. Hopefully it will be awhile before she goes to the doctor again. Then maybe she will be a bit more relaxed.

No comments: