I have finally found something that Juliana is afraid of. She hates the lawnmower. Whenever we bring it out she runs up onto the deck. I don't really know why she has such a fear of the lawnmower, but there it is. Today she scared me to death because we were outside eating lunch and planting flowers, she wasn't done with her lunch so I did all the planting. When I finished the planting I needed to pick up the mowed grass before the next thunder storm which seemed to be coming right away. I hurried and warned her that I would be starting up the lawnmower and went about picking up the clippings. She got so scared she ran around to the front of the house, which normally is not a big deal, if I call her name she will come running, not today. Even after I had finished and turned off the lawnmower I couldn't find her. I looked all over the back yard, then went into the house looking for her. When I went out the front door I couldn't see her either, trust me I was starting to panic you never know what an almost fearless little girl might do! She was over playing by the garage with the water on a the bottom of a bucket and a scrubber. She loves to clean, but for about two minutes I was sure she had run off to the park or something.
2 comments:
I've had a few of those panic attacks when I've temporarily misplaced my one of my children. It's terrifying! Glad all was well. I guess it's good your fearless Julianna is scared of at least one thing!
Scary! Glad she's wasn't too far! That's funny how she's not afraid of anything but the lawn mower!
Post a Comment