Saturday, July 25, 2009

Behind

Sorry, that I haven't posted in awhile July has been a little crazy. We went to the park for Manti's Fourth of July celebration. Juliana loved it. I do have pictures but this is going to be a quick post. We also celebrated Juliana's third birthday on the 18th. She got a lot of wonderful things. Thank you everyone that gave her gifts. She has loved every single one of them. Thanks for the education gifts. She is going to be the smartest little girl in her preschool class. Finally it is almost time for girls camp. I leave on Tuesday so as you can image I've been running around trying to get all the last minute details done. THANKS MOM for being so Wonderful. I love you.

1 comment:

Ricky and Chelsey said...

You're so great! Thanks for putting my button on your blog!