I've been putting off blogging about Kindergarten, because well I actually made it through the day without crying, but I don't know if I can this. I took pictures also and wanted them to be up, but I have to do that at work so I haven't had a chance. Juliana started kindergarten. She did not get to do all day which I was hopping she would be able to. I love her teacher. Mrs. Keisel is great. She was so excited she couldn't wait for school to start. I still can't believe that my little girl is five. She loves recess and snack time. She doesn't really like her table time, but I think she will. Kindergarten has exhausted both of us. She is not up that early in the morning, she was normally up by 7:30 but that lost 30 minutes in huge. She fights naps so it's been a bit of an adjustment, but she goes to bed at 7 now. It is so fun to help her do her homework. Brian is really great with that. She brings home books every night and to listen to her read is fun. She really isn't reading yet she can sound things out with my help, but she normally just looks at the picture on the page and can figure out what it says. It's a pain to get her to look at the words, but she is doing better. I love my sweet little girl.
1 comment:
Glad to hear your daughter loves school; it's only natural to miss her and have a hard time letting her go. After all, you've had her around all day for years and now she's not there all the time. I know it's not easy but you're strong and you can handle it! That's great your husband helps with her homework ;)
Post a Comment