Thursday, March 8, 2012

A cute bed!

Juli has been driving me nuts for about two months, she wouldn't sleep anywhere unless I was in the room with her. I would send her up to bed and she would play for awhile then make her way down the stairs to fall asleep on the floor in the room I was watching T.V. or reading in. I would wake her up when I went to bed and make her climb the stairs and she would go straight to the floor in my room. It was driving me mad. I finally asked her why she was so scared and she told me it was because she thought our house was haunted, really no more Scooby-Doo at our house. Two nights ago she basically kicked me off my own bed and I spent the night on the couch so I had had enough. Yesterday I told her to clean her room and her bed so that she enough that she wouldn't be afraid of the shadows in her room and make her bed however she wanted. My mom has had to move back into the motel for a little while until they hire new managers so I went up to let her go shopping for a little while when I got home Juliana couldn't wait to show me her bed. I believe every stuffed animal she owns was on her bed. It was so cute. She was so proud of herself too. It took a fight, but she finally went to sleep in her bed. I put her to bed at 7:30 and she didn't go to sleep until 8:30 with two trips downstairs, but she finally fell asleep to the sound track from Braveheart! It was so great. I could finally sleep well without worrying if she was okay. I didn't have to listen to see if she hit her head on the bed or the wall or anything like that. No wonder I've been so tired for two months. It was great. She wasn't to happy this morning though because she messed up her bed. When I told her she could fix it today she looked at me full of attitude and asked, Mom do you know how long it took me to do that? Again so cute. I should have taken a picture.

No comments: