Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Gathering!

Juliana has wanted a pumpkin forever so today we decided to take her to the pumpkin patch in town and let her pick out her own pumpkins. I know its a bit late, but I've never really liked to have a pumpkin all month. I haven't decided if we are going to carve them or just paint faces on the pumpkins. Juliana had an absolute blast. She was so excited. She got to pick out three pumpkins. We have a big one, a medium sized one, and a little one for her. She would not let go of that little pumpkin. She dropped it a few times, but she didn't want my help or her dad's or her uncle Mason's. She was going to carry that pumpkin all by herself because it was her pumpkin. She even had to put it in the trunk of the car by herself. She is quite an independent little girl.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

That sounds so fun!

Stacy said...

How fun!! I love this time of year!