Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrapbooking weekend

This weekend my sister, sister-in-law, and I went to my mom's and did scrapbooking. It was a lot of fun. We had all four grandkids there too, which was really interesting. The oldest is four and then we jump down to two, two year olds and an eighteen month old. It was really fun. Juliana got bite twice by Maddux. I got six pages done, and they are actually cute. I have gotten better at this whole scrapbooking thing. I'm still way behind though. I have about six months of Juliana's life completed. I did do last Easter though because I could find those pictures. I did her first Christmas and it was so much fun, she was so little. We also celebrated Cayden's 2ND birthday which was fun. The grandkids had a blast. Juliana still wants to be playing with her cousin Jacie.

3 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Sounds fun! I suck I haven't even started Reddek a scrapbook...I figure I can print out my blog and maybe that can count.

The Mitchell's said...

How fun! You should give us a little show of what they look like! I would love to see..

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

wow, you scrapbook? i don't even do that. but i do enjoy looking at them so post some pictures of the pages you have done.