I'm finally managing to blog about Halloween. Juliana dressed up as a cowgirl. She loved it. The moment she woke up she wanted to be in her costume. Manti elementary does a parade that all of the kids get dressed up for and they parade down main street. I got Juliana all ready and took her up to see the other kids. She didn't want to leave once the parade was over. She wanted to stay and play with the kids. I finally got her home to take a nap which she fought me tooth and nail. We went to the Trunk or Treat which I hate. There where three blocks worth of trunks lining both sides of the street. I only did have of it and she got way to much candy. We then went to a few of my friends house to actually knock on the door. We had been preparing Juliana to knock on doors, she was very excited about this. She did very well at saying Trick or Treat and thank you. IT was a very long day for mom, but it was a good day.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago










3 comments:
she is a cute cowgirl!
cute costume! I miss dressing up for Halloween and going trick or treating!
She is so CUTE!! I love the costume!
Post a Comment