This week has been a little on the crazy side. It was my first time cooking Thanksgiving dinner. It actually went pretty well. I saw on one of my friends blog that she listed 27 things that she was thankful for because Thanksgiving was on the 27 now that I have a moment I'm going to try it.
1. Brian
2. My Family
3. Brian's Family
4. Having a place to cook Thanksgiving dinner
5. Brian having a good job that can take care of us
6. Juliana
7. The Gospel
8. Scriptures
9. A journal to write in
10. This wonderful country
11. The men and women that fight to keep this country wonderful
12. Freedom of Speech
13. Freedom of the Press
14. Being able to visit family
15. Having family come and visit.
16. Cousins for Juliana to play with
17. Having enough to eat and a place to sleep
18. A job that helps me support the family
19. Christ in my life
20. Being able to go to Sacrament meeting
21. College Football
22. Keeping up with friends
23. A good long walk
24. A nice long HOT shower/bat
25. The joy on Juliana's face when she learns something new
26. A great book or movie
27. Being able to lay on my bed and get Juliana to sleep while she holds my finger, her smiles, her laughs, and even her tears because it means that she is a healthy Little two year old.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago








4 comments:
Hi Korianne,
Julianna is so sweet! Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!
Marcee
Hey Korianne,
How are you? Your little girl is soooo cute. How old is she now?
Thats amazing that you cooked a Thanksgiving! You're talented like that. I've never had to do that. I like that idea of your thankful list. Keep in touch,
Diana
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I love the list of what you are thankful for!
Post a Comment