Brian and I didn't have an opportunity to do anything on Valentines, so we are going to something when he has some days off. He had to work the whole weekend so I went to the Draper Temple open house with my family. It was amazing. The temple is gorgeous. After we got through at the temple (Juliana loved it, but the bus ride was her favorite part) we went to eat. There were eleven of us, so we of course called ahead and had reservations. Even with reservations we still had to wait an hour before we were seated. If you just walked in it was a two hour wait give me a break. We went to Ruby River and it was really good. Juliana was exhausted by this time. She hadn't had a nap and it was nine thirty when we finally finished with dinner. She was a sweetheart though. We stayed the night at my sisters. Juliana was really excited to get to spend time with her cousins. She slept on the floor with Jacie. It was a really fun day, and when I do celebrate with my amazing husband I will let you know what we do.
3 comments:
Oh, you lucky girl to have seen the Draper Temple!
How fun. I bet the temple is amazing! I really want to see it, but I don't think we'll get down to the open house. Maybe we'll have to attend a session there some day. Too bad your hubby wasn't able to go with you. Hope you have a happy belated V-day.
Hugs.
Everyone I've talked to says the Temple open house is amazing. We're going in a couple weeks and I'm so excited! We live close, so maybe we can go to a session later on, too. Hope you get to have a happy late valentines with your husband! How is work going?
Post a Comment