My great friend Maghann decided that I must be honest enough to make her list. Thanks Maghann!
Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap award -
The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
1: Growing up I had this weird thing were I wanted to be like my sister, but also just the opposite. I hated what she hated, but refused to do things like her.
2: I have become a dog lover. I had cats growing up and never really disliked dogs, but I will admit they scared me. My husband is allergic to cats and loves dogs so I have learned to be a dog person instead of a cat person.
3: When I get really upset I can throw a better tantrum then my two year old.
4: I really HATE to do laundry so Brian has to do his own, which is good because he is better at it then I am.
5: I rent my parents house (the house I grow up in) and it is really strange at times to be sleeping in the Master Bedroom instead of "my room".
6: I really miss playing volleyball, but I haven't even thought of getting on a court to play sense my senior season.
7: I have lots and lots of political views, but for some reason I have a more conservative family and married into a more conservative family so I never really express my views. I should because I do have a degree in Political Science, but I like peace more than expressing my views to a room that I know will not agree.
8: I'm an environmentalist in most regards. Not so much that you can't hunt or use the mountains and woods for recreations, but I love to recycle and hate to see trash on the roads. Working for a school is not always easy. They can go through a thing of paper in five minutes. I know I've been the one making copies!I believe in conservations and don't really want to see us dig for oil in areas that are National Parks!
9: I'm not really that afraid of heights I just don't like to climb on ladders so I used that as an excuse. I'm afraid of ladders I guess.
10: I love to go to the pool and the ocean, but I really can't swim. I can dogie paddle and barely do the breast stroke. I can't swim with my head under water.
My honest friends are: Marcee, Katie, Tamber, Emilie, Kara, Diana, and Haylee.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago








3 comments:
That was fun to learn more about you! So where do your parents live if you're in their old house?
What exactly is honest scrap? Does it come from scrapbooking? Just curious.
My folks are in Price, and I don't really know where the honest scrap comes from.
Yay! You did it! I love learning those funny little things about people that you might not learn otherwise. (..i hate laundry, too but I am anal about the way it has to be done and Paul doesn't do it my way so I shot myself in the foot with that one! ha ha) Hope you have fun with your hubby when you do get to celebrate Valentines!!
Post a Comment