Brian's cousin just set up a place to sell the bows she makes. They are really cute. I would love to get some. If you have little girls that would wear head bands go check out her sight. They are really cute it's ticklemepinkbowz.blogspot.com.
Hey koriAnn! I have a ton of flower bows on barrets if you want some check my blog out! I have a ton! I always check out your blog hope its okay! Its nice to see your cute little family!
I have been married for almost four years. I have a little girl that is two and a half. She is a lot of fun and a lot of work. She definatly has a mind of her own and lets me know when she doesn't want anything to do with what I say. Most of the time though she is a sweet little angel. This blog is mostly to keep those whom I love updated on what she does.
2 comments:
Hey koriAnn! I have a ton of flower bows on barrets if you want some check my blog out! I have a ton! I always check out your blog hope its okay! Its nice to see your cute little family!
I love the bows! I'll have to get some from her. She is so creative!
Post a Comment