People have been asking to see pictures, so here are a few that my soon to be sister in law took while swimming in Mason's pool! You can see the ledge she was jumping off of, but not how far it was down. She was a little too fearless for me.
Ah, sweet! I can see a lot of you in Juliana's face. So pretty. It sounds like you need to get her into swimming lessons. Good luck putting the fear of . . . water into her :)
I have been married for almost four years. I have a little girl that is two and a half. She is a lot of fun and a lot of work. She definatly has a mind of her own and lets me know when she doesn't want anything to do with what I say. Most of the time though she is a sweet little angel. This blog is mostly to keep those whom I love updated on what she does.
2 comments:
Looks so fun! And she's a doll! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Cute!
Ah, sweet! I can see a lot of you in Juliana's face. So pretty. It sounds like you need to get her into swimming lessons. Good luck putting the fear of . . . water into her :)
Post a Comment