Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sprinkler fun

Yesterday I noticed that our front lawn was looking rather brown, so I decided that we needed to have the sprinklers run. Juliana is a water lover so I figured it would be great fun for her to play in the sprinklers while they water the lawn. She loved it. I don't have any pictures because it was really a sper of the moment thing. She got in her swim suite and had a blast. It was fun watching her. At first she was afraid to run through them because the water was cold. I had to show her how it is done. Once she started it was impossible to get her to stop. She ran through them for about thirty minutes before she was tuckered out. It was great. She had fun and the grass got a little bit greener. It might have to become a daily thing until the weather gets to cold. She loved it!!!

No comments: