Saturday, September 26, 2009

September

So much has been happening this month. Over labor day weekend we had a family reunion with my family up Cedar mountain at my uncle's cabin. It was a blast the only down side was the Brian couldn't be there because he had to work. The kids had a great time. They went fishing and four-wheel riding. It was a blast. It was really fun to see some of my cousins that we don't get to see that often, and to let the kids play together. The next weekend it was off to Cali for our annual trip to Oceanside. This is the third year that we have been going and it was a blast as usual. It was a much needed vacation. The waves were great and the temp. never went above 80 degrees. It was perfect. Juliana got to try boogie-boarding this year. She actually caught two good waves. No worries dad was with her and she never went anywhere she couldn't touch. I actually caught some waves this is more of a miracle than anything. I don't normally catch any. Juli got to fly a kite on the beach, and her favorite thing to do go out with mommy on her boogie board and float on the waves. I would hold the board and she would ride the waves. She loved it until her lips turned purple and I'd make her go in to grandma. She has sense decided she doesn't like the color purple anymore. Mandy and Mason moved in with us for a few weeks and Juliana has started preschool. That's right my baby is in preschool. She loves and asks all the time if she can go to preschool, it's great. I will try to load some pictures soon, but I go scrapbooking next weekend so it will be after that.

1 comment:

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I can't believe you have a baby in preschool! Your trip sounds like so much fund, I'm so jealous.