Yesterday I went up to Salt Lake and my friend Jill cut my hair. It has been forever sense I had my haircut. That might be why we cut off about seven inches! Juliana got to hang out with her cousin Cayden all day. She had a blast. My hair is now about one inch below my shoulders, and it's pretty blond. Jill will be adding more toner to make it more Carmel then blond, but it's all good. it is so great to have my hair different. I will post some pictures soon. I also got to go to lunch with a wonderful bunch of ladies. I meant them at Snow College. Amber was my roommate, and really Maghann and Debbie should have been. We were at Maghann's house more often than our own. It was so fun to see them all again. We hadn't gotten together sense graduation. It was a wonderful day.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures of your hair!!
Post a Comment