Thursday, November 26, 2009

The girls


Okay, so I said that when I got my haircut I also got to hang out with some of my favorite people. I am a little behind but I'm finally managing to blog about that. We meant up at the mall and then walked across the parking lot to Mimi's cafe. This normally wouldn't be a problem other than it was snowing outside and freezing. It was well worth it thought to be able to get together with the ladies that have so shaped my life. I meant all of them at Snow college, they are the reasons I love Snow so much great memories.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5408407829519861554" />
Debbie was so much fun. She wasn't really my roommate, but should have been. She and Amber were always together. My favorite thing was to listen to them on the radio every Sunday night or was it Monday anyway it was a blast. Debbie taught me to stand up for myself, because she definitely doesn't take much crap from anyone. Thanks Debbie!

Maghann is amazing. She was also one of my bridesmaids. She is totally health conses, which is something I need to be a little bit more. Amber and I were always over at her house hanging out with her roommates, we really almost lived there. I remember going to a dance at Snow where there were a total of twenty people, and because we all wanted to dance we headed up to Salt Lake to go to a club. It wasn't all that because of the fact that Maghann and I were not 21. We danced all night and then some how we meant up with these three guys and went back to Maghann's parents house to watch a movie after breakfast at Denny's. It was a great night! Maghann also taught me that having a bit of an attitude is a great thing. No one can run over you if you don't let them.

Last, but definitely not least is Amber. Amber is amazing. She taught me so much as my roommate. Most importantly she forced me out of my shell. She forced me to talk. I'm still a bit on the shy side it takes me a few minutes to warm up to people, but I do talk a lot more. I owe that to Amber. It's hard to think of my favorite memory with Amber for there are so many to pick from. I do remember she and Maghann out in the middle of the street trying to teach my how to throw a football. I can throw a softball and was trying to throw the football the same way. Let's just say that I can at least throw a football now with half the time it being a spiral. There are many more fun adventures to talk about, but I've got to cook Thanksgiving dinner yikes!

2 comments:

Westons said...

How fun! It brought back a lot of memories from Snow. I met Amber and Debbie once upon a time -- I don't think they liked me much. But that's OK, I didn't like myself much then either.
Glad you got to have some girl time :)

Maghann said...

Oh my gosh Kori - I totally forgot about those boys we took back to my house after clubbing!! Oh man - what a weird night, huh?? Thanks for all the nice things - you are totally awesome :)