Sunday, September 19, 2010
UTAH!!!
I have been a Utah fan forever, really it's true. I remember not really caring that much when we moved to Manti, but I leaned more towards Utah than BYU and with everyone I know cheering for BYU I had to be the odd one out and cheer for the underdog. I moved when I was nine and will sadly admit to going to more BYU games then to Utah games, for some reason our youth always seemed to have tickets to one BYU game a year. This year Brian convinced me to buy a mini plan, which means that we got tickets to three UTAH games. On Sept. 11 we went to watch Utah defeat UNLV. It was a lot of fun. I have come to the conclusion that after one semester at the U you will have lost a good amount of weight. That campus is a killer. I definitely wore the wrong shoes. We also have tickets to the Colorado State game which will be a blow-out or it better be because CSU sucks. The games I'm really looking forward to is the TCU game. I can't wait. I will have to get me some black Ute gear though cause it's the blackout game. I'm a nut when it comes to college football. I love it especially my Utes! Go Utah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment