I know it's been over a month sense I last posted anything so here it goes. I took Juliana to the Sanpete County fair in August. She loves the fair. I remember this year to get her an all day pass so she could go on as many rides as she wanted too. I will say the rides really weren't that exciting, but she had a blast. They had a house of glass (Plexiglas) that she loved. Cayden my nephew came with us and they both loved the house of glass until Juliana ran into the wall so hard she bit her lip and started to cry,but after that she still went back in and had a blast. We went to the car show and saw the animals. Next year I'm hoping to be able to go to the derby again. Considering the first time I went to the derby I cried Juliana is definitely more like her dad with that one. I do enjoy it now, but as a kid it scared me. Juliana has also started dance. She has been to two classes and loves it. She starts preschool on Monday. I'm starting to fill like a working soccer mom, how do moms with more than one kid do it seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment