Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sad day

Today, I have to cut off Juliana's hair. She decided that her hair was getting in her eyes and instead of asking me to pull it up she took scissor to it. You can't believe how short she cut the front lock, and it's a big lock. She cut it almost to the scalp. Really the only way to make it look better will be to shave her head it's that short, but hopefully with some bangs cut we can cover it up until they grow out again. I think this will definitely be harder on me than her. Even though I did make her cry yesterday when I made the hair appointment so maybe this won't happen again.

4 comments:

Maghann said...

Picture please!!! ha ha. Sorry...I can imagine the feeling of seeing a chunk of hair missing from your kids head.

bandkworky said...

I will have to take the before and after. It's horrible. She cut basically a whole side of hair, but only one lock that is not fixable.

Amber said...

I'm so sorry! One of my biggest fears with Kyah.

bandkworky said...

I took the pictures with my mom's camera so I will get them posted as soon as possible the haircut is really cute.