One of my amazing friends said I needed to update so here it goes. Christmas was great. Juliana was visited by Santa even though I know on good authority that it took over four hours to build her wonderful doll house. I must say that I also love the doll house she will disappear for hours at a time and I know she is in her room playing with her doll house. It is great! I can now get things done. We were in Vegas for New Years and stayed in and avoided the crowds (anyone that goes to the strip is NUTS). We got to see about two inches of snow on the ground in Vegas it was kinda cool. Juliana is back in preschool and loves it. She is starting to learn her sight words. I can't believe that my little girl will be in Kindergarten it's amazing how fast time flies. I'm thinking of going back to school and maybe getting my masters and a teaching certificate. I just don't know if I would make a very good teacher.
I have to put this in, I am also very sad the Jerry retired from coaching the Jazz.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment