I can't believe this is really true, but Juliana started 1st grade last Tuesday. The worst part about her starting 1st grade was that I couldn't take her. I happened to be in the hospital that morning. My blood pressure spiked the day before and I had to spend two nights in the hospital while they determined if they should take the baby. The one good thing that did come of it, we found out for sure that it is a boy! Brian took Juliana to her first day of school and got a whopping two pictures really guys, she was a little overwhelmed and started to cry which made me feel even worse. I really wanted to take her to school. I also have to give my mom thanks for doing Juliana's hair for the first and second days of school. It looked very cute and she loved it. I've been on bed rest sense so my sweet mother-in-law has been here taking care of us, and she has been taking Juliana to school. I had to miss back to school night also, which I don't like to do because I really like knowing what is happening at the school and in her class room. Hopefully this baby comes soon so I can get back to doing what I need to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment