Today has been extremely long, but it got better right at the end. Juliana is going to be a horrible two year old because it has already started. She tells me NO and throws tantrums. The tantrums only come if she is tired, but they are still really annoying. I just want my little girl to stay sweet and give kisses and hugs when asked. She has learned to associate giving kisses to dad with going to bed so now she refuses to give dad kisses. He doesn't like that much. I've resigned myself to the fact that I really do have to start potty training on Tuesday, I thought I'd wait until after we go to Vegas for a trip to see the grandparents that don't live so close. I can't wait for that, but potty training. She already tricks me by saying things like potty, or peeing. Its pretty funny that she thinks anything that has water dripping off of it is "peeing". One of the pitfalls of trying to help her reconize when she has to pee or is peeing. Well she now tells me when she is stinky or wet, so I guess the time has come to potty train. I don't know if I'm up to it.
1 comment:
Cute blog! I used to have one, but nothing exciting happens to me anymore! Hope you're having a good day. :)
Post a Comment