I loved Vegas, I got to
relax and Juliana got to see her other grandparents. It was great. We found out she is going to be having a cousin and it's so great. But, if I was really being truthful I would have to admit that I am so glad to be home. I love my own bed and Juliana is not ready to be in a bed without railings to keep her in it. If she doesn't want to go to bed so won't if I don't have a crib to put her in. She was excited to be home as well. The bad part was that on the way home she found my makeup and dumped out all of my base and went about putting it on herself
everywhere. She had it on her face, arms and legs. It looked like she had gone tanning. Her arms looked pretty
professional. It was even and everywhere. Her legs and face where rather
spotty and looked like a 20 month old had done it. My car is a disaster from the whole episode. We love kids. Juliana will miss playing outside all day everyday. She needs a backyard that's for sure, but she can wait a few more months. Well I'm
exhausted and going to bed.
2 comments:
Hey, I just found your site. I can't believe how big Juliana is. She is really cute too. It is fun to keep in touch. Are you still in Logan?
We actually live in Manti again. Funny thing is my parents are moving. They finally get one of us to move back home and they move.
Post a Comment