Monday, March 24, 2008

Music and Juliana

Juliana loves music it doesn't really matter what it is or where it is coming from if she hears music she is dancing. Today she was sitting on her dads lap in the truck while I switched the car seat from the truck to the car, Brian turned the music down thinking that it would scare her (because he had it extremely loud). The next thing he knew (Juliana had watched him and figured out how to turn the dial) it was as loud as it could go. He turned it down again and watched her turn the dial. She started off turning it the wrong direction but she soon had it going the other way. When she got the music to as loud as she wanted it she started dancing on his knee. It was so cute. It was one of those moments when you just wish you had your video camera. I have to admit to using music to calm her down in Sacrament. If I tell her that we are going to be singing after a speaker but she has to be quite it usually works, if only for a moment. She loves to lead the music in church and sing nonsense words at the top of her lungs as well. It's pretty funny to watch her at church, well that's what I hear anyway. I'm usually trying my hardest to get her to sit still and be quite. She will even ssh me back, because she knows that that's what I'm going to be doing.

No comments: