Juliana is going to be a golf player like her dad, uncles, and grandpas. I brought Brian's golf clubs in from the trunk of my car so I could run to Provo yesterday. This morning Juliana thought it would be fun to take all of the golf balls out of the bag and hit them with the clubs. It was so cute. I tried to get it on video but if Juliana sees me bring out the video camera she stops doing what she is doing and tries to take the camera from me. She does the same thing if I pull out the digital camera. It was so funny because she tried so hard to hit the ball with the golf club. She had a hard time grabbing the clubs out of the bag so she would say mommy do it. She is really funny. Whenever she can't do something she always says mommy do it. When I tell her no she throws a fit. After the third golf club I started to tell her no. She wasn't to keen on that idea. She doesn't like to hear the word no.
1 comment:
Sounds like you've got a young Tiger Woods on your hands! Adorable!
Post a Comment