




Well now that the games are over I have to get on with my life. I have to actually do something at nights, like pack and move my crap from my apartment to my mom's house. I've always found the closing ceremony to be a bit on the sad note, even though I do have to say that I loved London's part of the ceremony it was very London like. Now that I've said good bye to the games I can post more about the county fair. Saturday afternoon we took Juliana to the fair she has wanted to go on a ride for a month (sense I changed the picture on my blog note to self). She loved the merry-go-round. The train and airplanes went on a little long. She wanted off after about the third time around. She loved riding the slide with her uncle Mason. She had a ton of fun and it only took a few hours and she was happy the whole weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment