Okay, I've changed my mind I don't have anyone to yell at so I have to do it here. Could you believe that relay. I love it. I can't believe how he chased down that French swimmer. There was no way that the world record wouldn't be broken considering I think all of the medaling teams broke it. What an amazing finish. Okay I'm done.
Juliana today has totally become a two year old. I don't know if it happens just because she can offically call herself a two year old or what, but today eveything that she would ask for help on became a "No thank you mom I do it myself". I'm feeling a little bit unwanted. In the front office of the motel there is a rock that is pretty good sized, Juliana brought it to me. I was amazed so I looked at her and said your pretty strong. Her reply yes I am. I will post a picture of the rock later, my camera is dead.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago








1 comment:
I love that you love the olympics so much! I can only watch about 10 minutes and I am done lol! Ah, the 2 year old phase. You have to love it! When I do something for Beckam we always have to redo it so he can do it himself. So funny!Good thing they are so cute!
Post a Comment