Today had been a rather uneventful day around here, which is kinda not normal. Juliana was doing what she always does making a mess and wanting to go outside. It will be nice once we move to my folks house and she has a backyard to play in. She is always ready to get out when Monday comes around. She did get to play with her cousin Cayden for a few minutes today which was nice. I don't really know how that little girl can get so messy when she hasn't even been outside, but she definitely needed a bath. At about eight I'm giving her a bath she loves water it doesn't really matter if its her bath or a swimming pool she loves it. She doesn't really like her hair washed though so its hard to get her to let me rinse it out once I put the shampoo in her hair. I had finally gotten all of the shampoo out of her hair and put the cup I use down. The next thing I know I'm getting my hair rinsed out. It was a cold reminder that I need to pay extra close attention to the little girl in the bath tub. She loves to get up and jump in the water, but this is the first time she poured water down my head and arm. My sleeve was so soaked that it is still wet two hours later. I think Brian will just have to give her a bath next time.
2 comments:
We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)
That is so funny!
Post a Comment