Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa Clause

Yesterday was our ward Christmas Party so of course Santa Clause was in town. I have been working with Juliana so that she wouldn't be scared of Santa. I kept telling her that Santa brings her presents and gives her treats. I was still a little worried that she wouldn't sit on his knee. My dad and mom stopped by on their way to Cedar City and we practiced with grandpa. When we got to Santa she didn't even hesitate she went right up on his knee. It didn't even phase her that the kids in front of us started to cry when they where supposed to sit on Santa's knee. When Santa asked her what she wanted (I was afraid she was going to say a Christmas Tree because ours is not up quite yet and that is what she would say when we were practicing) she said a "baby doll". After talking with Santa she got off his knee and asked "Where is my baby doll". I guess I need to be more specific next time and tell her he brings the gifts on Christmas Eve for Christmas!

3 comments:

Cameron and BreAnn said...

What a great idea to practice before Santa comes! Your girl is so cute!

Katie McCaul said...

That is cute that she would sit on his lap.

Westons said...

Hey Koriann,
Sorry it took me a while to find your page. When I clicked on your name it said your profile was not available to the public.
Anyway, how are you? Do you live in Manti? I had no idea until I read that you work at the school. What do you do there? (at the school?) Where does your husband work? Your daughter is adorable!