Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My new job!

Today I finally got a job. It is only part-time but I'm actually glad about that. Juliana does really good at day care, but I like to be home with her. I will work permanently in the Kindergarten now instead of just being a substitute. I will only be in the afternoon kindergarten class. I'm really excited. It is amazing how great those little kids are. They are exhausting trying to keep them on track, but they are just so cute and innocent, and I get to be reminded of that every day. They trust so willingly, and the stories they tell. Today I had one student tell me that her friends snowman really did come to life. There is no way that you could tell her otherwise, such faith and so cute. I never thought I would enjoy Kindergarten as much as I have.

5 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

So are you a teacher? Juliana is so cute. She sounds like she keeps you on your toes. How fun to be working. SOmetimes I think I should get a job but with 2 at home we could NEVER pay a babysitter. I love to stay home so I am ok with it for now:)

Galby said...

Congrats on the job! That is great! You are a much more patient person than I am, I don't think I could work with kids!!

Kara said...

Congrats! Thats awesome. Im glad you got it!

James and Whitney said...

You would be so great in kindergarten! That is so fun. When I volunteer in Jaxon's class I always think how fun it would be to do that as a job so good for you!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I LOVE kindergarten! You'll have such a blast! Which teacher are you working with? I sure miss teaching....well, sometimes! Kindergarten was my favorite. How fun. Have a merry Christmas!