I think it all started with the stress of having to do my first Thanksgiving dinner. Even though it went great I will admit that all I thought about for a week and a half was Thanksgiving dinner. I started to get a cough at about this time and when Thanksgiving was over I had a horrendous cough. It sounded and felt like I was coughing up a lung. I was just getting over my cold when Brian started to get sick. He did nothing but sleep for his four days off, and of course I got his cold. I am still fighting his but the biggest problem is that Juliana has also got his cold. I can't believe how bad she sounds. Her cough is so deep and sounds horrible. She doesn't have a fever or anything, but it is not very fun for mom. She wants mom a lot, but she is getting to where she will look at her dad and go I want you Daddy. I just smile and think yes I'm getting a slight brake. I love her to death, but all I really want to do is sleep. I hope she gets better soon. I'm not good with her being sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment