This year was my second year of hosting Thanksgiving for the Workman family. It is always a blast to have everyone come, and this year for the first time we really did have everyone come. It was great. We got family pictures taken, but I have to steal them from my sister-in-law's blog so I will post them later. It went alright considering it is only my second time. The turkey was actually really good. It wasn't dry or anything. I am really sad that my rolls didn't work out. I just can't make them like my grandma and my mom. Normally they are my favorite part, but I put to much flour in and they didn't taste as good. This year though the mashed potatoes where much better. I have to always have something that doesn't taste right. I will say though as fun as it was. I don't think I'll be doing it again next year, I need the year off, then I'd be happy to have at my place again. I'll always bring the turkey though. You can't be a fresh Norbest turkey that is flash frozen instead of deeply frozen. I think that is why the Turkey was so juicy. It was wonderful to have everyone here. It was really great to see our little niece Kelsie. She is getting so big. She is such a cutie and Juliana couldn't get enough of her. She would follow Andrea around so she could play with Kelsie all the time. Thanks for putting up with it Andrea.
No comments:
Post a Comment