You would think that living in Utah my whole life I would be used to snow by now, but I hate the stuff. My feet are frozen. I can not get them warm. I had finally gotten a little bit warm in my car with the heat directly on them, then I had to get out and walk into work. I hate snow. Juliana is really excited though because there is finally enough to build a snowman. I'm not fond of playing in the snow either so she has never built a snowman before so here we go. This year though she has gloves, boots, and other things required for playing in the snow. I just hope it's worth it. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
4 comments:
I agree!! I bloody hate the snow!! I love to Snowboard and that's all about all the uses I can think of for snow. I am so ready for spring!
Kids LOVE snow, I don't know why, but 3 year-old came running in wearing his spiderman pjs, bear feet, glove and a hat, and informed me that he was on his way to the back yard so he could play in the snow! Kids are crazy!! I love the snow too, if I don't have to dive in it!
it'll be worth it at the end of the day. juliana will have created some priceless memories making a snowman with you.
Funny! Brayden loves the snow, too! Good for you to go out and play. ha ha.
Hey, just wondering if you know what happened to Tickle Me Pink Bowz blog page...I wanted to order some of her bows, but there is no longer a blog....and I think I heard about this page from you...does that make any sense?
Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Post a Comment