Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Late Night Adventure

For the past couple of days Brian's back has been giving him some problems. This is normally normal, but this time it was his middle back not lower which is not normal. He didn't really think much of it and just tried to work through the pain. He was taking a lot of Ibuprofen. Yesterday it got a lot worse. He was spasming pretty bad. At about 9:00 p.m. we decided to call the hospital and see if we should come in. It had gotten a lot worse, and nothing we did seemed to be helping i.e. rubs and a heat wrap. We carted Juliana off to Linda's house Thanks Linda and started our journey to Mount Pleasant. It was not my favorite drive considering Brian was in pain and the roads sucked. I hate snow by the way. We got to the emergency room and it all went okay. We had to wait for the x-ray tech to get to the hospital. She had to come from Ephraim. We thought because of where it was hurting it might be kidney stones, nope, and no broken ribs just a really whacked out muscle that we hope heals soon. He is still in a lot of pain.
I bring this up because for some reason that drive brought back a memory from college and I need a little bit of help with it. I remember flying to the hospital with Amber, Maghann, and one of Maghann's roommates, but I can't remember who and I don't remember why we were going to the hospital at one in the morning, but I do remember being scared to death that I was going to hit a deer, and again it was snowing or raining while we were driving. I believe it was for a cut hand or something and I really can't remember and it's driving me nuts it has been all day so please help!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Did you help take me to the hospital when I had kidney stones?

bandkworky said...

I don't think it was you. I'm thinking it might have been Brindee for some reason.

Maghann said...

It was for Brindee. She was goofing around with Tyrel and hurt her foot but she wouldn't admit it until after he left so that he didn't feel bad. So we took her to the hospital after he was gone but i can't remember if she broke it or sprained it. I do know she had to be on crutches for awhile.

bandkworky said...

Thanks! I just remembered the drive and being way worried about something.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

I hope Brian is better