This year for Christmas we stayed and opened presents at home. It was the first time we have ever been home to open presents. It was really fun and nice. Juliana got a kitchen from Santa Claus and because Santa is always to busy to wrap she didn't want to unwrap any other presents. She loved that kitchen. We finally convinced her to open her other presents, which she had a lot of. Thanks to all of her grandparents. She was rather spoiled this year. She would open three or four presents then go back to playing with her kitchen. She loves that thing. She got a new doll from each grandma and she loves them both. She got a new stroller from Grandma Bonnie, she knows that she can't sit in this one herself. That afternoon we went up to my sisters and celebrated some more with the family at her house. It was a lot of fun. We played games and just hung out. Oh we also had prime rib dinner it's kind of a tradition. We played our family three deck game (that's not the real name, but that is what my grandma called it). We call it that, because you use three decks of cards. I don't really know why we play it because we all take it way to seriously. I don't really anymore I used to cry, but I've come to the conclusion I'm horrible at it and will always lose, which I did. It got pretty silly because we always play it after the kids are asleep, so you can imagine the giggles. The game also lasts about three hours. We came home on Saturday just to pack up and leave again on Sunday.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun Christmas! Where's the pictures??? Busy time, but so fun! Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment