Friday, January 15, 2010

Organizing Junkie

This year I'm all about getting organized. I have started to meal plan with only one week under my belt I'm not sure how it's going but it was nice that I have only been to Walmart once this week, yippee. It has also been nice that I know what I'm having for dinner. I found this great site called orgjunkie. It has all this great advice for getting organized including a weekly meal planner. You do have to search a little bit for it, but it's great. She also has thing called MPM or Meal Plan Monday and a ton of different people post what meals they are planning for the week. It's great because it helps me come up with things for my weekly planning. It also helps include things like breakfast and lunch which I normally forget to plan. So, if you want to get a little more organized this year check out this sight. Also if you have any really good meals you'd like to suggest even better. I'm not much of a cook mostly cause I just don't like to do it, so I need all your help!

3 comments:

Maghann said...

That is such a coincidence!! I started a meal planner a couple weeks ago cuz i am sick of forgetting what I planned to do for dinner after i get home from the grocery store!! Orgjunkie is a site i found as well!

bandkworky said...

I need one to keep the grocery bill a bit lower. I love only have to go to the store once a week. I also love having the meals on the fridge so I don't have Brian always asking whats for dinner and not knowing.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! That's what I need to do!