Saturday, February 27, 2010

SEWING

I'm so excited okay for about a year now I have been telling Brian that I would really like a sewing machine so that I could learn to sew. My mom is great at it and so is my mother-in-law and I have tons of friends that can sew. My sweet mother-in-law is going to give me her old one. I can't wait. I'm going to ask her to come up for a week and teach me the basics. I don't know yet what I'm going to be sewing maybe some dresses for Juliana, maybe some other fun things who knows, but I can't wait. I also know that it will take me some major practise to get to where I can actually make dresses for Juliana, but hopefully it will be a fun process.

2 comments:

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

how exciting! you'll have to post about your first sewing project.

Maghann said...

That is great! My mom is a fantastic sewer and last summer I had her trying to teach me a few things as well. I have a goal to be a pretty good seamstress one day as well - good luck!! Miss you!!