Monday, March 29, 2010

Football

The Utes have posted there schedule for next year and it just made me really excited for football. June or July is about the only time of the year that I want it to move a little bit quicker. I love football and can't wait for this season. I am a complete Ute fan and they have the talent and schedule to go to the BCS again. That game against BYU is going to be a showdown. Hopefully they are both ranked again this year three years is a row would be great! I really can't wait, Pitt, Iowa State, and Notre Dame. Love it!

1 comment:

Galby said...

I can't wait for football season either, however I'm more of a NFL fan than college football! I'm a fan of the Saints (and was even before they made the superbowl)! Although I will gladly cheer for the Utes over any other college team!