Last night Brian and I got to celebrate our 5Th anniversary. It was almost a week late, but it was the first night we both had off. We went to Provo and had dinner at the Outback, which I love. I do have to say that I have never had a steak at the Outback. I love there BBQ sauce to much and always get the chicken on the barbie. We ordered an appetizer so by the time our food came we couldn't really eat any, so we got to meals for the price of one yeah! We then headed down to the Provo Towne Center for Robin Hood! I have to say that I was expecting this to be another Robin Hood movie, but that was okay because I love Robin Hood (and Russel Crowe). It wasn't another Robin Hood, this was more like how Robin became Robin. I really want them to do a sequel, but they probably won't because there have been how many Robin Hood's. It was a great night. It was really great to just be able to hang out with Brian. I love Juliana, but once in awhile it's great to get out without her.
7 comments:
Congrat on five years!!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!!
Yay - good for you guys! Date nights are the bomb :)
congrats on your anniversary! i'm glad you had a great date with brian.
congrats! 5 years, have you really been married that long. time sure does fly! i am glad you guys got to go out and celebrate and have some time alone.
Happy 5 years! I love date nights. I was wondering if the Robin Hood show was a good one..thanks.
5 years! that's awesome! Congrats for making it that far! Sounds like you had a great date night! My husband loves Outback!
Congrats on the 5 years of marriage. That is awesome! Cool you got to celebrate it alone with the hubby! :)
Post a Comment