I hate insurance companies. They wouldn't let me get my first MRI done at Utah Valley which I don't know why it is also IHC, but now sense no one bothered to tell the tech and Mt. Pleasant that I had to have the contrast (thought that was normal procedure) I have to have another one. I bet you can't guess where this one is going to be yep your right Utah Valley. What does it matter the first time around, now the insurance is paying for two MRI's right along with me, stupid!
1 comment:
Hey Koriann~ I know I am horrible about keeping touch with people...even through blogging but I want you to know that I am going to pray for you. MRI's, spinal taps, all that crazy stuff can be hard to deal with. Please don't be afraid to ask for help as you are figuring out the heck is going on.
Hope everything turns out for the best!
Post a Comment