Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I used my brain!

For a few months this is what Juliana will say when you ask her how she knew something. Yesterday we were looking at a book and she told me the title. I know she can't read, and it isn't one of our books so I asked her how she knew that and I got a because mom, I used my brain. I don't know why I think this is so cute, but when she says it she has so much attitude that it's plain hilarious. It's like she is saying come on mom how do you think I know this stuff it's all in my brain and I like to use it. She of course won't say it when we want her to say it. We tried to get her to say it around grandma and grandpa at Easter, but she wouldn't. I love this little girl.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is a doll. Funny some of the things they come up with. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. Hope you are doing good.

Stacy said...

So cute!!! Kids do come up with some pretty funny stuff! It is so good to write them down..... I need to start doing that!