This has been a bit of a busy summer. Juliana had swimming lessons which she loved. She can't wait to do them again. I'm just glad that she now knows some water safety rules. The kid is a fish she loves the water. She was also in the little girls cheer leading camp. It was so cute. She was exhausted by the time to perform, but she did pretty good. She still does the one cheer she learned really well. If you ask her to she will touch her toes turn around and yell Templar's scored a touchdown. It is really cute. I have it on video, with my camera so I don't know how well it turned out, but she was so cute. We then moved it to planning for her birthday which is this coming Sunday, but her party is on Saturday. Why I ever thought it would be fun to have a friend party I don't know, but here we go. Brian is in charge of the treasure hunt mostly because he can draw the clues. He is getting all into it to. He is using lemon juice and burning the edges of the paper to make it look old and all sorts of stuff. I've ordered some sailboats from Oriental Trading Co. for the kids to make and then we are going to race them in our kiddie pool. After that, it's some cake and ice cream. I learned to do fondant for the cake and I am going to make the bottom of a sailboat out of rice crispies and then cover that in fondant too. I'm kinda excited but really nervous to. I just have to remember that she is only four. That's been our summer in a nut shell. Next year it will get worse with tee ball and soccer too.
No comments:
Post a Comment