Saturday, July 10, 2010

Accountable

I have a chronic disease called Polytheistic Ovary Syndrome, which I just found out yeah me. Because of this disease, I have a much higher risk of becoming diabetic by the time I'm 35. To counter act this I must lose weight. I really don't want to have diabetes at all let alone by 35. I have come to the conclusion that even though my head knows that I have to do this that is not enough to make my heart want to get on the treadmill every day. I am setting up another blog to write about my dieting and how it is going. I don't really care if anyone reads it, but I will have to worry that someone might so it will make me be much better at that running thing. I have also set a goal of wanting to do the Wasatch Back next year, so if you want to join me in running from Logan to Park City I'm all for getting a team together. When I get the name of my blog and have it all up and going I will post it here.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck. I am going to follow your new blog. You will do great. Hope you are feeling better. The diabetic thing sucks.

Jenn said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Koriann! I have a hard time dieting and working out too, but once you get in the habit, it will get easier. Good luck! I hope you're feeling ok, and all is well.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

wish you the best of luck!

Amber said...

Good luck. I'm sorry to hear that though.