Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag your it

1. How long have you been together? On may 12 we've been married for three years, so we've been together 31/2
2. How long did you date? This one is kind of embarrising because I swore it would never happen, but we dated for about 6 weeks and were engaged for five months.
3. How old is he? 26
4. Who eats more? Brian and he eats a whole lot quicker.
5. Who said "I love you" first? It was Brian and it completly freaked me out. I said it about a week later.
6. Who is taller? Brian
7. Who is smarter? I don't know, it depends on the subject.
8. Who does the laundry? Brian does his work clothes and I normally do the rest, but he just volunteered to start doing it as long as I sort it into loads.
9. Who does the dishes? I do Brian refuses to do the dishes he hasn't done them sense we got engaged.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brian does, but I should because I try and take over his side at night.
11. Who pays the bills? I do, I actually get them paid on time.
12. Who mows the lawn? Right now we don't have a lawn, but when we do it will be Brian he has already told me girls should not mow the lawn.
13. Who cooks dinner? I do.
14. Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn in certain things.
15. Who kissed who first? I suggested it and he followed up.
16. Who asked who out? A mutual friend invited me over to Brian's for dinner and then he called me a couple of weeks later.
17. Who proposed? He did!
18. Who is more sensitive? Me
19. Who has more friends? Brian, he is a lot more outgoing then I am.
20. Who has more siblings? Brian has three brothers, while I just have a sister and a brother.
21. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think that we both wear them. We are pretty good at compromising although Brian gets mostly what he wants.

I tag Carrie and Emilie

No comments: