Yesterday in the middle of Sacrament meeting Juliana started saying Jesus Christ and she finally ended that with amen that evening. She had heard so many speakers say it that she just thought that she should be saying Jesus Christ. It would have been cute if it hadn't been in the middle of the meeting. She didn't want to be very quite or reverent yesterday. She also started to say oh my gosh. When every she gets suprised or anthing she will now say it. Every time she does it makes me laugh. I can't believe how she is starting to put so many words together and the phrases that she is picking up. Her favorite thing to say is still either come hear or mommy do it. She has started to say I love you and she knows if she says it it might help her to get out of trouble. We were laying on the bed the either day and she wanted off. I was holding onto her and she tried to hit me which she knows she isn't allowed to do, so right after she did it she said I Love You mommy. What can I say I gave in it was to funny.
2 comments:
I love when they pick up new words! It always seems to happen in church, isn't that so funny! Audric likes to growl like a lion, and of course he started doing that in church too! Kids are SO funny, and so cute!
I love the new background! It looks so good!!!
Post a Comment