We spent six wonderful days at the beach. It was truely fun. Juliana learned to watch the waves. She loved to play in the sand, and when her hands got dirty she new that she could go to the ocean and wash them off. She loved to go out swiming with her dad. She loved to be in the water with both of us. She would get cold and ask to be wrapped up in a blanket. Every morning I knew that the first thing I would hear would be Go to the Beach! When grandpa came he would take her on a walk to get a newspaper. She loved that time with her grandpa. She got to see the train tracks which she also loved. It was so much fun. We can't wait until next year.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 2014
11 years ago










3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I love seeing pictures of vacations...your daughter is so pretty!
Sounds like you had a great time! Vacations are the BEST!
Fun!! I love the beach!! It looks like you guys had a blast! This is the first year we did not go on a vacation. :( We went camping A LOT, but that is all. I am so jealous!
Post a Comment