Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vacation time!

It's been a half relaxing vacation. I can't say it was totally relaxing because how can the beach be relaxing with a two year old that loves the water. At the begining of the week she just ran straight into the water without realizing that the waves come and go. She got hit by a few big ones. At the end of the week she would watch and wait until the waves were receding before washing her hands. She loved to play in the sand also. It was a lot of fun watching her on the beach. I just wished I had her skin again. I got sunburnt while she just tanned. She looks like a little native girl, so cute.

2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

So where did you go? That sounds fun I bet it would be hard with a little kid.

Stacy said...

I know how you feel! My two-year-old LOVE the water too!

Two-year-olds and water.....Not very relaxing!!