Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just one of those

Yesterday was a bad day, a really bad day. I just wanted to forget about finding out what is wrong with me and just give up. I told this to Brian and he looked at me and just said don't you talk like that, well I was. He also told me to go read a book or something to relax I just played the piano. I started to feel a little better after playing a few hymns. The truth is that all it took was my sleeping daughter to hold my hand. She hasn't been feeling wonderful the last couple of days she got heat exhaustion. I let her sleep with me when Brian is at work and she isn't feeling well I know I shouldn't but hey what can I say. I love to watch her sleep. Well I tried to move her to her bed last night when I came to sleep and it woke her up and she screamed no when I tried to move her, so she ended up back in my bed. Five minutes later she was back to sleep and holding my hand. It reminded me that I do have a very strong reason to figure things out. She is only three and dang it I want her to remember her mom and know that she is loved. It really is the best medicine for a bad day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day! I hate when that happens and you just want to quit but I'm so proud of you for enduring the day and not giving up! Thank goodness for a loving Heavenly Father who sends little daily tender mercies, like your daughter, to lift us up when we need it the most! Hang in there! You are awesome!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I agree with you! Kids can make things all better. I hope things start turning around for you. Good luck!