Brian went to the store yesterday, so we got mostly chips and treats, like ice cream. Juliana has had it before, but not when she could remember it and say ice cream. Now whenever she sees the carton it's time for ice cream. Juliana and I were outside playing in the parking lot when Brian finished one of the cartons that he bought and he left the carton on the counter top because our garbage was full (which he took out after the dishes were done). When Juliana and I came back in the first thing she noticed was the ice cream carton. I had to go answer the phone, but Brian told her that she could have some ice cream after the dishes were done. The next thing I new after every dish I had a little helper shutting the dishwasher saying done ice cream. It was pretty fustrating while doing the dishes, but it is a little bit cuter now. She really does have a one track mind. It was really helpful when Brian took her on a walk to the dumster to take the trash out. I finally got finished then.
1 comment:
Hey girl, long time no talk! I just started blogging also, so check it out. Hopefully this will be an easier way to keep in better touch, cuz I'm a total slacker. I love the story about your daughter and her love for ice cream. I can totally relate, that is almost how obsessed with ice cream i am too! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment